Friday 9 September 2011

Top of the World

Ah! The Victoria Peak is one of the must-see tourist destinations in Hong Kong. This is definitely one of my favorite spots in the city where you can chill and enjoy the view of Hong Kong. I love going here during night time especially when we eat dinner at Cafe Deco and you can see the view outside the restaurant. It' so magical!


Anyways guys, I'm posting this one because I did have a crazy experience on my last day here. My cousin Bev's family are planning on hiking one fine Sunday morning, and guess where? All the way up to the peak! >.<
At first I was hesitant because I'm not really into hiking and stuff because I'm no sporty person. I'm more of the hiking-to-the-mall type of person. But I just can't say no to them and therefore I was forced to go on hiking from Conduit Road (where they live) up to The Peak. 
 My cousin Bev, together with her family

 That's me...all sweatin'


"I...don't...ever...wanna..do..this...again!"

I climbed 3 kilometers! At first I think 3 kilometers were short but those 60 minutes of hiking uphill was a bit struggling for me because I'm not used to it.
But at the end of the 3-kilometer calvary, I see the mall!
 Me with my nieces Brie and Bella :)


Me and Brie :)

Although I have struggled my way up to the peak and all of my cousins were like laughing at me, at least I am so proud to say that I have made my way to the top of my favorite spot in the city.

...and yeah I got a bit of exercise too ;)

Guys, tune in for my last iWalk Diaries on this travelling experience in Hong Kong..'till next time -k*

No comments:

Post a Comment