Saturday 23 February 2013

Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream + Missha BB Boomer Review

Hi! I'm finally back with another BB cream review. Like I said on my previous BB cream post, I would really love to try and explore more of the BB creams. When I was in HK, my cousin took me to MISSHA and bought me the Missha BB Boomer and Missha M Signature Real Complete BB cream as a gift. Yay! So I finally have another BB cream on stock :p

At first I was hesitant to try another BB cream from Missha because I did try the Missha Cho Bo Yang BB cream before and that didn't suit me at all. It made my skin more oily and prone to acne that time when I used it. But the lady from Missha suggested this Signature Real Complete BB cream because it's for the oily skin type.


but before the BB cream review, let me say something about the Missha BB Boomer.


The BB Boomer is also considered as a primer for the BB cream. According to Missha, it enhances the effectiveness of the BB cream, resulting in better adherence and long-lasting wear. It contains pearl pink powder that makes the skin look brighter. It also helps the skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also features wrinkle repairing and whitening functions.
Price: HK$ 168.00 (Php 882.12)
In my point of view, I find the Missha BB Boomer excellent. It's definitely suitable for all skin types. Even I have oily skin, this boomer never made my skin oily at all. It enhances that dewy finish that I'm looking for. So that's an A++ from me.

...and now for the Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream.
According to Missha, this BB cream gives even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturizing properties of a cream. It's suitable for all skin types and can be used as a make up base or foundation. 
Price: HK$ 298.00 (Php 1,564.71)
.

I have the one in no. 23 - Natural Yellow Beige

Before I applied the BB cream in my hand, I already primed it with the BB Boomer.
Verdict:

Pro's:
  • Excellent coverage. It really does cover my acne and dark spots on my face...and it's also lightweight! 
  • It easily spreads on skin.
  • It has that scent but don't really annoy me at all.
  • It has SPF 25, which means it can protect my skin from the harmful UV rays for 7-10 hours.
  • Suits really well for the oily skin type. I wore this for more than 6 hours without retouching my make up and my face wasn't shiny at all. I give that an A+++ :p
Con's:
  • Pricey! It's a good thing we bought this BB cream on sale.
  • It's only available in 3 shades. What I have is the darkest shade already and this seems to be a bit more lighter than my skin tone, that's why I only apply a few of the product on my face because I'd like to keep it natural.
  • Difficult to remove. You really have to use a make up remover. It cannot be simply removed by an ordinary soap and water.
  • Not available in my territory. Missha cosmetics can only be bought online since there is no store here yet in Davao city.
voila! That's me wearing the BB cream. Any thoughts on this? What do you think?



...and that's all for this review. I do hope you find this review useful when you're planning to buy any BB creams in the future. Missha is actually known as the "BB expert". They have a variety of BB creams for different skin types. I'm very happy that I finally got a Missha BB cream that suits well for my skin.

You can visit their website http://www.misshaus.com/ for more info.

'till next post! - k*




4 comments:

  1. I regret not buying this! the bb cream I ordered online is missha perfect bb cream. I wished I bought this instead!! anyway, next time, i'll surely buy this. thanks for the review!

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB Cream now in MOUSSE form!!

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332802466862979.1073741838.308796235930269&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB Cream now in MOUSSE form!!

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332802466862979.1073741838.308796235930269&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very moisturizing to the skin also :)

    ReplyDelete