Thursday 8 September 2011

Nightlife HK Style

Oh yes! A vacation will never be complete without experiencing the nightlife. Me and my cousins, and some of my cousin Quoi's friends, went out to get a few drinks and party the HK style. 


Party destination is Lan Kwai Fong.
Lan Kwai Fong is an ordinary street during daytime, where you can find some of the city's finest restaurants and botiques, but as the sun sets it becomes a party place. You can say it's HK's version of Torres street here in Davao city.


I have checked out a few clubs such as Insomnia and Azure Club. If you're into house music, check out Azure Club on the 29th floor at the Lan Kwai Fong tower, but if you want a live band and some lychee martini, Insomnia is the ultimate place!
From left to right: my cousin, Bev, me, and my cousin, Quoi


 from left to right: Nicky, Me, and my cousin Quoi


 Lychee martini for us ladies!



Before we went out that night, we had our dinner at the Victoria Peak, and I really love the view from up here where you can see the bright lights of the city.



So after the partying, we decided to cure our semi-hangover. We went to this noodle house called Tsun Wah in Lan Kwai Fong, where I was able to try the legendary Hong Kong noodles for the first time.

This wanton noodles is worth HK$ 33, that's like PHP 315! But it's worth it :)


Haha! drunk!

So that's all for the nightlife experience. It was really fun to be with my cousins and we all feel like we are in the same age while partying. Here, I was able to experience wearing very high heels, stilettos to be exact, while dancing, and I'm not really comfortable, and I just can't imagine why some people can pull it off when I  know deep inside their feet is really hurting. But the experience was great and unforgettable :)

If you love travelling and partying all night, I highly recommend to visit Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong where the party starts at 12 midnight.

Tune in for more iWalk Diaries. 'till next time, bye! -k*

No comments:

Post a Comment