Saturday 3 March 2012

Need to unwind

I really have issues when it comes to rejection.
Probably because I've already experienced it since I was 4 years old.

This blog post maybe a bit personal, so, sorry for that >.<



This past few weeks I've been slapped on the face. Not just once, but TWICE!
I won't tell you the reason behind it, but I'm just sharin' y'all what I feel.


..yes, I'm trying to look for these babies here around the city (photos are not mine btw)

For me it hurts because...
1.) The freakin' reality that you cannot please everybody is so UNFAIR! Not fair to the point that people you thought that would support you would go for superficial things. Human nature it is!

2.) Looks are everything. To bad I wasn't born with them.

3.) Talents are wasted, because again, LOOKS will always be everything!

....and last...

4.) Someone will always be better than you. I KNOW! I already know that from the very start.

So, what can I do? 
I've been asking friends for advises and it all results to accept my defeat. My DOUBLE defeat. :(

Think it's time for me to unwind..
  The Wanted - "Glad You Came"

I've been listening to this song over and over again for the pat few days just for me to relax a bit. For me, it's totally a party song, enough for me to forget everything that I've put effort to.
Sometimes I feel that I'm always doing something that will make look stupid at the first place, because I already knew from the start that nobody is willing to support me all the way.

50% of me wants to give up, but the other half wants me to pursue it. I'm confused and I'm already lacking my confidence to face this situation.

Guess I'm all by myself *sighs*

LOL enough of this drama

'till next post - k*

No comments:

Post a Comment