Thursday 28 July 2011

Nude Make Up Kimmy Style

Hi my fellow bloggers! Today I have come up with a nude look that is perfect for everyday wear by using only a few products, and I'm pretty sure you can find these products on your make up kit.:)

So here's the look:

So, obviously at first I didn't put any make up on my face, and on the second photo, it seems like my face is glowing and less oily :p

The products I used are the following:

FACE:
- Maybelline Smooth Result Age Minimizing Make Up liquid foundation in #5 (light)
- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in no. 02
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra in Honey (optional, for oily skin like mine)

EYES:
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- NYX Box Smokey Look Collection in Bronze Smokey
(*eye shadow used)
- Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown
- Maybelline Eyeliner and Eye Brow Pencil in 001 Noir Andalou
- Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara

LIPS:
- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in no. 02
- Etude House Look at My Lips in no. 10
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look

Pretty much, that's all of the products I used for this look. You don't have to use the same products because it's more practical to use your own.
If you have an oily skin, it's best to use a powder foundation after applying the liquid foundation, but if you have dry to normal skin, you could just use plain liquid foundation. In that case you will have a more natural look.

I hope you enjoyed this new look I posted as much as my friends loved it. 
'til next time..have a nice day guys - k*

2 comments: