Wednesday 10 August 2011

Rockin' Night Look

Hello my fellow bloggers! Today I'm going to show you this rockin' night look. It's basically my own version of going to a rock concert look, that's because this Sunday, August 14, I'm going to watch Paramore live! in Hong Kong, and due to my excitement I even made a look for it :p

This is inspired by one of the leading actresses of Skins series 3 and 4, Kaya Scodelario (known as Effy on Skins). I love her look in this series because it's all about smokey eyes.

So here's is my look:

(I know! Camera is a bit horrible, it just goes to show that Nikon is better than Canon :p)


As you can see I put a bit of blue eye shadow on my lower lashes just to give the eyes a bit of color and this doesn't make the look plain and boring.

Here's the summary of the products I used:

Face:
- Maybelline Smooth Result Age Minimizing Make Up in Light #5
- Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in no. 2
- Laura Mercier Foundation Powder in no. 5
- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in no. 2
- Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer in no. 400
- Victoria Secret Very Sexy Blushing Cream Duo in Heat

Eyes:
- Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
- Maybelline Eyeliner and Eyebrow pencil in 001 Noir Andalou
- Revlon Illuminance creme shadow limited edition 10-shade palette
(*eye shadow used)
- Shu Uemura single eye shadow in P blue 655
- Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara in Black
- Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown

Lips:
-NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look

Important tips for this look:
*Apply the eyeliner on your upper lash line up to the half of your eyelid, then apply brown eye shadow from halfway of the lid to the crease.  
*For the cheeks, apply first the tint then top it with a bronzer. It just gives a fresher and healthier look.
*For the lips, apply first a concealer, do not use foundation powder because it gives you that cracked-lip look, then top it with your fave lip gloss.

..and that's all for this look. I hope you try it. You can wear this look in rock concerts or even just a night out with your friends.
Stay tuned for more as I'll be posting my iWalk Diaries soon. 'til next time, bye! -k*

No comments:

Post a Comment