Tuesday 5 July 2011

"...is this going to take long" look

Hello my fellow bloggers!
I'm going to share to you a look using my Benefit "...is this going to take long" eye shadow trio my aunt gave me. I actually had this look for school today and a lot of my classmates loved it.
I really love this eye shadow trio from Benefit because it's great to use during daytime or when you go out at night. The colors blend well with any skin color actually, whether you have fair, yellow, or tan skin. 




(Colors from left to right: medium bronze, copper, and somewhat a shimmery cream color.)




(I highly apologize for the very bad quality of my webcam)

So here's the look #1, the daytime look:


..and look #2, which I recommend as a "night out" look


It's really great to have these set of eye shadows with dark red lips when you go out at night because it looks a lot more sophisticated and sexy, and it also balances with the eye shadow's light yet natural color.

So, here's the summary of all the products I used for this look:

FACE:
  • Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in no. 2
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation in Honey
  • Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer in no.400 


EYES:
  • Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
  • Benefit "...is this going to take long" eye shadow trio
  • Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown
  • Etude House Oh m' Eye Line in no. 1
  • Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara
LIPS:
 (Daytime)
  • Etude House Dear Darling Tint in no. 2
  • Etude House Look at my Lips in no. 10
  • Red Earth Lip Gloss in BR017
 (Night Out Look)
  • Etude House Dear Darling Tint in no. 2
  • Nichido Matte Lipstick in Glamour
  • Red Earth Lip Gloss in BR017

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with your blog.<3(:
    && I want this makeup!.
    I absolutely love bronze&& browns on my eyes.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Czarina..I'm glad you like my new blog theme...
    get ready for more looks to be posted very very soon ;) thanks for droppin' by

    ReplyDelete