Thursday 19 May 2011

Surprise #1

Guess what came into my mailbox today?
It's one of my birthday wishes!
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look
and
NYX Round Lip Gloss in Kiss
This really made my day. 
Too bad I was still in the shower this morning when the package arrived.
Like my mom was really curious about the package I could tell :)
I bought these online at Digital Traincase, an online shop at Multiply, they mostly sell NYX cosmetics and it was incredibly a fast transaction.
The mega shine lip gloss is worth P 260.00 and the round lip gloss is worth P 160.00.
Very affordable but worth it! I was so excited to try it this morning and I'll be posting my review about these items including my NYX Strawberry Milk round lipstick very soon, so stay tuned.

If you're interested to buy NYX products online, here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment