Saturday 7 April 2012

11 Questions Tag

LOL it's my first time to be tagged with these questions thanks to Janine of Nin Monster in Manila.
Anyways, here are the rules to this particular tag:

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this", You actually have to tag 11 people.

So...11 things about me >.<

1.) I'm a musician. I actually came from a family of musicians :) I play the piano and guitar, and I also love to sing...a lot! :p

2.) Took up BS in Pharmacy..and will be taking the board exam very soon.

3.) I started blogging last April of 2011...but up to now, I kinda find it hard to focus on blogging because I'm still busy with board exam review.

4.) Yes, I have a Twitter account... follow me, it's @kimycuporiginal ...I do tweet A LOT, and I love to follow back, get to know a lot of bloggers and people..

5.) I've only been into 2 countries so far. Aside from the Philippines (where I live of course), I've been to Hong Kong (4 times) and Macau (once).

6.) My favorite singers? I've gotta say it's Utada Hikaru, Christina Aguilera, and Adele.

7.) Current addction: AMERICAN IDOL, the Brit boy band THE WANTED, and INSTAGRAM haha! :p

8.) Not single, I'm taken, happy and in love

9.) I'm a very fair person. "Fair" for me means I treat a person the same way he/she treats me. For example, if you're rude to me, I'd also be rude to you ;p

10.) I love to read books. Current fave is The Alchemist.

11.) My dream job? HA! I want to be a traveller who gets paid by blogging all about the food in a certain place...yup, that's my dream job.

and here's the 11 questions I have to answer:

  1. Who is your fashion inspiration? 
- I don't have any fashion inspiration. For me fashion is all about expressing your true self. 

2. What is your favorite movie and/or book of all time?

- It's gotta be the Harry Potter series. 

3. Where do rainbows lead to, if not a pot of gold? :P

- I dunno. Probably a place where all gays go haha

4. When is the best time to exercise?

- Every morning I guess. But I don't exercise that much...tsk

5. Why do we always hurt the ones we love? :P

- 'cause that's life dear...

6. How do you know if he's the one? (If married/with someone, share your love story briefly. Ayiiieee!) :P

- Hmm..This is a tough one. There's no sign actually. It takes time for a relationship to grow, and with that growth you'll be able to realize if he's the one.

7. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

- Josh Zuckerman!!!! who plays Max in 90210 :p

8. What is your favorite facial moisturizer?

- I don't use moisturizer, girl...sorry :)

9. Where is the best place you've ever been to?

- Victoria Peak in HK :)

10. When will your birthday be, five years from now? (Complete with the day please.) :P

- June 9, 2017, Friday

11. Why should we be proud to be human? :P

- Because God designed each and every one of us with a brain, so thaT we can think, a heart, so that we can feel, and with a soul, so that we can do things with passion. :)

My 11 questions:

1.) What's your ultimate dream?
2.) Your fave ice cream flavor?
3.) What do you love most about summer?
4.) Who's your top 3 favorite bands?
5.) Chocolate is...?
6.) I'm gonna ask this anyway, who's your celebrity crush?
7.) What do you love but hate at the same time with the opposite sex?
8.) What's your favorite Filipino dish?
9.) Why is the world superficial?
10.) Favorite lipstick and shade?
11.) Where can you find the best pizza?

I'm tagging:


I'm looking forward to your answers :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, thanks for tagging me! i honestly (and normally) don't do tag posts but i will see what i can do, ok? =)

    oh wait, i'm gonna google josh zuckerman right now. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool... I also come from a family of musicians... we 5 siblings all play an instrument and we all sing...hehe

    but ever since I got married, I stopped singing and playing the guitar, I miss it a lot.

    thanks for the tag sis. ^_^

    ReplyDelete