Friday 4 November 2011

Fanny Serrano Moisturific Gold Lipstick

Hello my fellow bloggers! 
I know! I'm such a bad blogger lately. I had a really busy semestral break and now that school is starting again, I'm not gonna promise you that I'm gonna be able to post blogs every week, but I'll try my very best since making assingnments and research work involves using a computer. LOL :D

Anyways, I'm just going to share to you today about this amazing product from Fanny Serrano Cosmetics that I'm really loving right now. It's the Moisturific Gold Lipstick.


It's actually a glittering lipstick, but when you apply it, the look is more like frosted, and the best part of this lipstick is that it's moisturizing. Good for people with chappy lips like mine.

I have two of these lipsticks. One is Eve of Paris, and the other is Rusty Rose.



Eve of Paris:



Rusty Rose:




So, what do you think about these lippies from Fanny Serrano Cosmetics? Let me know ;)
'till next time, bye! -k*


2 comments: