Sunday 19 August 2012

Playing green using Shiseido + dupe

It's good to have the chance to post here on my beauty blog once again.
I know y'all have plans for the long weekend, guys, but me, I'd rather stay home and catch up with my blogs (kinda depressing huh?). But that's just what I wanna do now. I might change my mind later :D

Anyways, on my previous blogpost, I did mention there that I'll be posting some new looks using the Shiseido palettes, and this is the new one.
I'm really in love with the color green for the eyes. It really suites my brown eyes. Green eye shadows are perfect for everyday wear, and it's also good for evening events.



I just used the light shade of green on my eyelids and a darker shade of green, almost similar to emerald green on my crease.

*PRODUCTS USED*
Face:
  • Huroo Huroo Highlight Pop Twist Color Base
  • Missha MISA Cho Bo Yang BB cream
  • Shiseido The Make Up cream foundation in Natural Fair Ivory
  • Revlon Beyond Natural blushing powder
Eyes:
  • Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
  • Shiseido The Make Up Silky eye shadow quad in Dusk to dawn
*eye shadows used
  • Shiseido The Make Up Accentuating color (for eyes) in Pink Pearl
  • Lancome matte eye shadow in Lezard (dark brown)
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
  • Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in Black
Lips:
  • Shiseido lip palette

I know Shiseido is one hell expensive make up and it's not available in most countries, that's why I have a dupe for the eye shadow that I used.

That's right! It's the ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Olive.


But in here is just the light green eye shadow. The silky shimmering effect is exactly the same, however the ELF one is a bit darker compared to the Shiseido one, and the best part is, they have the same lasting effect on the eyelids when used with an eye primer.


...and that's all for this look.
I'll be posting more looks soon using the Shiseido make up palettes and I'll also try my best to find dupes :)

'till next post! - k*




1 comment:

  1. hi there!

    hope u could join on my giveaway! ^^
    heres the link ---.> http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    xx
    elle

    ReplyDelete