Friday 10 February 2012

24 months and counting ♥

Yes, friends...I'm happy and in love !!!

This is actually my first time to write about us ever since I started blogging (just saying :p)
Last January 31, 2012, me and my boyfriend, Jack, celebrated our 2nd anniversary.
Can't believe that it's been 2 years since we made our relationship official. It really has been a rollercoaster ride for the both us.

Like any love story, we were once strangers.
I met him last December of 2009. Me and my friends watched "Paranormal Activity". One of my friends introduced him to me. Wasn't really interested of meeting him of course.
But when January 2010 came, it was a whole new beginning. We begin to exchange text messages with each other. He asked me out and we had our first date at Chicco di Caffe and Avenida.

To be honest, I wasn't prepared to be in a relationship that time and he wasn't also. Our relationship was so rough that I was actually thinking of giving up. He was also thinking of the same thing. 
But days passed, we started to get along well. He taught me how to compromise and open up to him when it comes to problems. I feel safe when I'm with him and I really love the way he takes care of me.

It all makes sense because in love, we don't always get what we want, but instead, we get what we need...ayii~! 

He may not be perfect for everybody, but for me I'm hoping that he's the right one...
It's not everyday you get to meet a very nice guy.
He's just like any ordinary guys out there: He likes gaming. He watches anime. He likes techie gadgets. He's into cars and other guy stuff.

I know us girls are always looking for the perfect one. But remember, there's no such thing as perfect.
Ever since I met him, I learn to appreciate the things around me and that makes him very special :)

So, back to our anniversary...
Since it's exam week, I decided that we should celebrate it as simple as we can.
We had our lunch at Matina Swiss Deli



... and those doughnuts?
My anniversary gift :)

..and that's all for this post..'till next time - k*



11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2nd year together Kim! :) I may not know you but that doesn't stop me from being happy for the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet nyo! Hoping to find my someone too, one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww ang cute nyo! congrats on your anniv ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your second anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's sweet. Happy 2 year anniversary to the both of you. Sometimes, true love comes unexpected. <3

    ReplyDelete